ADNEC (Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre)
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) is a venue for extraordinary events. ADNEC came to Branex to develop an immersive and feature extensive app that helps the user to connect and get informed about the events happening around them.
ADNEC Android app
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) is a multi-award winning exhibition venue in the Middle East, offering organisers of exhibitions, conferences and events.
People around the globe love to visit events and exhibitions but there is no certain way to keep tabs on all the events. Searching for these trending events on Google and social media platforms and solicing details, such as the venue, date and timing, and fees, is laborious as well as time-consuming. ADNEC came to Branex to develop an immersive and feature-rich app that offers its clients and users the functions and facilities to interact with the officials for the events and exhibition venues, explore ADNEC facilities and services, learn more on the upcoming events, and make bookings for hotels, restaurants and other services.
The app provides all the information about these events such as the agenda, speakers, exhibitor’s data, location and map, polls, and feed. ADNEC also allows users to book meetings with other registered users or exhibitors. This app provides an easy calendar system for the appointments to be booked either on the stand or at various meeting locations around ADNEC. What makes ADNEC app more interactive and functional is the in-app messaging feature that allows attendees to collaborate in real-time, share contact information and schedule meetings.
To enhance the brand value and create deep understanding among target customers.
The client wanted a featureful app that can perform multiple functions reliably and efficiently, with impactful functionalities such as:
- A messaging system where users can connect with other users and share their contact information.
- Map integration to guide the user to the best route.An indoor interactive 3D map and way finding component allowing the user to see their location and to explore the UMEX and ISNR floorplans.
- A calendar system where the user can book appointments with registered users.
- An interactive design with pleasant aesthetics.
- News feature to allow users stay connected to the recent publishes news and release by ADNEC.
- ntegration with Google analytics to allow Capital Events to see the usage of the applications at any stag.
Branex designed a feature-packed app that incorporates:
- The ability to view all the upcoming events at ADNEC; filter By Date or By Category, or search for a specific word. The app allows users to add the event date to their phone calendar with a reminder notification.
- The funtionality to share comments, ask questions and share photos on the app through Social Feed and Social Media Integration.
- Registration for exhibitions and events such as UMEX and ISNR, through the app. Users can also view the list of the on-Site and off-Site hotels and restaurants, and request for booking with a specific date and time.
- A comprehensive data framework where the admin can update information about the events, exhibitions, speakers, and locations.
- An aesthetically pleasing design to engage the users.
The Part We Love – Results
Our dedicated and tireless efforts made Munasabah an astounding app. As a result, their users can gain access to a broad range of event-related vendors with a whole lot of services, ranging from food, decoration, to complete event management. Customers were particularly enthralled by the feature where they can set the event date, time, detail, and venue and send it to their entire friend's list as an invite. What’s admirable here is that guests can acknowledge whether they are attending the event and the dashboard will automatically update the count of attendees. Through enormity and efficacy, Branex succeeded in delivering what was expected from it.
- Log in through your ID and manage your profile
- Daily update section that provides you with the latest news for the events and exhibitions
- An “Order Ride” button that redirect to travel apps like Careem and Uber
- Share information about any event on social media via social media integration
- “Things to do around Dubai” tab shows the activities you can do around the city
- App also includes push notifications for incoming events and scheduled meetings
The Part We Love – Result
The new mobile app focused on the information architecture and overall visual appeal of the mobile app in line with the defined brand guidelines and succeeded in providing users with an optimum and seamless user experience on the platform.
get in touch
I’m Sold. Build My Solution Now!
Ready to experience a surge of delighted customers? Let’s start