A feature-rich and interactive job portal
Emirates steel is one of the leading steel manufacturers from UAE. Based in Abu Dhabi, Emirates Steel produce high-quality steel products that are shipped worldwide and used for different purposes in the construction, engineering, and energy sectors.
Emirates Steel wanted to recruit the most qualified candidates, which is why they wanted to offer modern technology and superior services to simplify their recruitment process. For individuals looking for a lucrative career in Emirates Steel, be it full-time, part-time, contract-based, or an internship, the feature-rich and interactive job portal helps you explore the possibilities and find the right opportunities. The client was looking for a highly scalable portal that caters to the users with ultra-refined search results and allows managers to post the jobs directly on the portal and job seekers to post their resumes and apply for vacancies. The client asked for a responsive structure, easy-to-use interface, hassle-free application and filtering process, and fail-proof security.
MOOD BOARD & STRATEGY
To enhance the brand value and create deep understanding among target customers.
- Developing an interactive and scalable job portal to help candidates explore the possibilities and find the right opportunities.
- A portal with a clean, attractive, and clutter-free design according to industry standards.
- Client required a job seekers module on the website where users will be able to register for job application by providing the information.
- The website will include a CV builder for the registered users.
- The CV builder will be a form with predetermined text field
- The client wanted a recruitment system with better functionalities and improved aesthetics.
- The whole website is revamped and the sitemap was updated to make it simple and easily navigable for the users.
- Job Seekers module incorporated to facilitate the candidates with multiple CV building and other activities
- Now job seekers can create their CVs by filling the detailed form or upload their CV (document file).
- The system will automatically get information from the document and fill fields on the portal.
- Job seekers can also sign in through LinkedIn.
- Aesthetically pleasing design to compensate for today’s exquisite website requirements.
FOR JOB SEEKERS
- CV building for the registered candidates.
- Users can explore the job domain to find the opportunities in a specific field.
- Candidates can also filter job categories to view internship, part-time, full time and contract jobs.
- The users can search for the jobs by providing a keyword in the search bar and then clicking on the search button.
- The candidate can toggle their email notifications on, so that they will be notified whenever new jobs are uploaded to the website.
- Linkedin integration allows the portal to import a candidate’s professonal details directly from LinkedIn.
- There is also an option where the candidate can upload the CV and the system automatically fills the form.
- Job managers can post jobs by a new job creation web form with predetermined text fields that will be filled by the manager.
- They can also feature a specific job post at the top
- The portal also has a social media share button through which the job manager can share the jobs post on the various social media pages of the company.
- The job managers also have the option to add a questionnaire to the job post so the candidate can answer the questions while applying.
Branex incorporated the portal with extra security measures to ensure the smooth flow of the system and to avoid any kind of hindrance in the process. We incorporated protection against brute and dictionary attacks by implementing different security protocols. We went the extra mile to set a seal on data security, session time outs, password protection, and defining the access level within the system to make this portal failsafe for the recruitment process.
PMN Caecilia Roman
get in touch
I’m Sold. Build My Solution Now!
Ready to experience a surge of delighted customers? Let’s start